Court Watch NOLA volunteers speak out about why they enjoy court watching:
- “I enjoy Court Watch NOLA because I learn so much!”
- “For the drama!”
- “I enjoy volunteering for Court Watch NOLA because it allows me to try and improve a system that is vital to the safety and well-being of the people of New Orleans.
- “Because you never know what’s going to happen in court.
- “I enjoy court watching because it keeps my mind active, I’m able to help others, and I’ve made new friends in court.”
- “I enjoy meeting people and seeing the criminal justice system’s impact on people’s lives.”
- “It is interesting to me to see how different judges handle similar cases.”
- “I love volunteering for Court Watch NOLA because I’m doing a small but needed public service to help make the court more efficient.”
If you are interested in becoming a Court Watch volunteer or learning more about the organization, please contact Trezell Ragas at TRagas@CourtWatchNOLA.org Please note that all fields must be completed.