- “I enjoy Court Watch NOLA because I learn so much!”
- “For the drama!”
- “I enjoy volunteering for Court Watch NOLA because it allows me to try and improve a system that is vital to the safety and well-being of the people of New Orleans.
- “Because you never know what’s going to happen in court.
- “I enjoy court watching because it keeps my mind active, I’m able to help others, and I’ve made new friends in court.”
- “I enjoy meeting people and seeing the criminal justice system’s impact on people’s lives.”
- “It is interesting to me to see how different judges handle similar cases.”
- “I love volunteering for Court Watch NOLA because I’m doing a small but needed public service to help make the court more efficient.”
If you are interested in becoming a Court Watch volunteer or learning more about the organization, please complete the volunteer application below. Please note that all fields must be completed.
To ensure that Court Watch NOLA can properly assign volunteers to observe different types of cases and that no conflicts of interest exist, please provide all of the following information. Prior criminal convictions will be evaluated only for potential conflicts of interest, and all of this information will be kept confidential.