Court Watching Resources
- Fill out availability survey
- Due Friday at NOON!
- Submit new form with permanent changes
- Email with 1-week changes
- Register for volunteer database
- Activation email is only good for 48hrs.
- Check your email for your assignment
- Schedule goes out Friday evening for following week. This is your assigned day and tentative court section assignment. For CDC, the court section may change due to closures.
- For CDC, you’ll get an email the night before with your final confirmation of your court section.
- Then…go to court and do your observation.
- Clock in/out at courtwatchnola.org/signin.
- If you missed clocking-in or if you did an observation before you were activated in the volunteer system, enter those in this “Student Missing Hours” form. I’ll upload them ASAP.
- Upload your data. This is literally half of the operation. Please do it within 48hrs.
- Read “Frequently Asked Questions.” It’s mostly this information again. But I really want to make sure that y’all read all of this. Especially number 1. And 3. And 2, 4, and 5.